Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Knitted Beaded Ornaments

I made quite of few of these right around the holidays. Pattern was designed to use your left over sock yarn. Unfortunately, I never have enough sock yarn left, for I make most socks for a long, skinny, footed man. I have not been able to post this, for these are gifts for Jill and Paige. Since I am now in Florida visting and the gifts have been gifted I can post about it. The pattern is from KalamazooKnits.etsy.com, embellished a bit with beads. Ask for info on knitting with beads, for once started, this can be quite addictive. Would be happy to share the lessons I have learned.
I tend to use Claudias Handpainted Fingerling Weight for these, I love the sheen and feel of the yarn. It slips effortlessly on the small needles.


Start planning for the next holiday season.

No comments: