Thursday, March 26, 2009

Guitar Sonata Complete


Many weeks ago I gave a preview of a pair of gloves for Ben.

Guitar Sonatas are now complete.

They have actually been finished for quite some time, I just needed to sew the top and thumb
flaps on to the mittens, add the button and crochet loop.


I finally just sat down on Sunday afternoon and finished them up.
I really hate works in progress (wips). I am definitely in the camp of don't start something new until the current project finished.

I do this with everything....to much clutter, clutters me up.

Chaos creates Chaos, this is my mantra and I am sticking to it.
I know that many natural creative types crave that clutter and chaos, but not me, no sir, no thank you ma'am!

So does that make me not a natural creative type?

I don't know, but I know I just need it to be clean and organized to allow me to think and process.

I have told this often to the very messy man I live with.

1 comment:

Poppy said...

as I was reading your post I was thinking that organization has blocked my creative mojo and I need to clutter up my craft room again.

I believe your a natural creative type, just the rare structured creative type.... I wish it would work for me.

I like to build a nest of creative clutter around me. This does not work for my husband and makes him very uncomfortable. When he says "I just cant take it anymore Jill Ann, I am so uncomfortable" I know I have gone over the creative edge.