Monday, January 12, 2009

Masterpiece Theatre



"Did it ever strike your mind that what every woman says some women may feel"
Tess Durbyfield in "Tess of the d'Urbervilles"

When watching tv (and knitting) I most look forward to Sunday evening and Masterpiece Theatre.
The last 2 Sundays were spent deeply engrossed in "Tess of the d'Urbervilles".

If you missed this wonderful production, you can watch for a limited time on http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/tess/watch.html

And this Sunday a new edition of "Wuthering Heights".
Masterpiece Theatre and the BBC ....they are good things!

2 comments:

Em! said...

ohhh myyyy! My mom has been watching this same show!...but I have little interest in it! haha
~tootles darling
~Em

Bambi said...

I was watching too! I meant to call you to ask if you were also....
If only we were watching together with a nice glass of wine:)