Thursday, May 7, 2009

Blooms.....No Stitches


There are many things I appreciate about my hour commute each day

1. Time in the am to prioritize my day.
2. Time in the pm to zone out.
3. The only time I have to talk to best friends and sisters/niece without being interrupted with "do we have any ketchup?"...."do you know where______ is?" Not that he doesn't try!
4. NPR...love, love, love, NPR
5. Choices...I have several routes I can travel. I can mix it up and not get stuck in the same routine.
6. The Countryside...it always offers up something new. Last week it was this...Peach, Cherry, Pear and Apple trees in Bloom!

Am back at the shoppe full time, I believe I was there 14 hours yesterday. That is "spring rush" in the garden shoppe business.

So, no knitting, though I still carry it with me everyday thinking I may have 5 minutes to pull out the needles.
But, alas, the same 3 rows of my newest project have been in my bag for the last 4 weeks.

Feast your eyes on these spring blooms instead.

2 comments:

Poppy said...

How Lush! I miss your shop so much!

Em! said...

Nice pictures! I love spring! =)