Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Shoot Me Now!

please note signage in back of knitting project...it is how we fund this habit
this is #9 of 13...this is just the 1st of a pair

Take this seriously.

If you love to knit, if you love your nieces and nephews, if you hate shopping, but love to give to your said nieces an nephews. It would appear that knitting would be your salvation. Think again! In the middle of November, when I began to think about Christmas Gifts, my idea was to knit something for everyone. This is what the list would entail:

13 - pairs of mittens (6 felted/7 unfelted)

7 - shruggy scarfy things

1 - lace work scarf

1 - pair of mens very long socks

1 dozen ornaments

Somewhere along the line I lost track of just how long this would take. If you need me at 1:00am, call, I'll be up KNITTING!!!!
How many days til Christmas?

1 comment:

Poppy said...

would love to see these completed in a photo please. do you have knitting elbow yet?